Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Green gift for those hard to buy for people...

2 posts in one day!!  Yeah for nap time.

My sister-in-law was just visiting these past two days and mentioned that her friend had a great green company that sends gifts.  These would be great alternatives to sending flowers (I love flowers, but most of the one you send tend to be laden with pesticides and have been grown in 3rd world countries with terrible working conditions for those who work in the greenhouses).

In any case, if you need a baby gift, a graduation gift, a thank you gift, a christmas gift for Uncle Ned who is impossible to shop for, check out their website:


They price range from $12 for an organic t-shirt to gift packs that are in the $4o range... which is pretty much what you'd pay if you sent someone flowers.

(And no, I don't know the guy and haven't gotten a free gift box- I just thought it was cool.)

No comments: