http://biology.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=get-document&doi=10.1371%2Fjournal.pbio.0050200&ct=1
I do like the Thermos sippy cups, though they leak a little bit. I will probably get a Klean Kantene soon and I will review compare the two.
This blog discusses ideas for living and raising children in a manner that has less impact on the environment, is sustainable and healthy. It also features wheat-free, milk-free and soy-free recipes.
2 comments:
Are you using the foogo straw cups? I LOVE those and they don't really leak. and they keep the drinks amazingly cold!
We have the klean kanteens too.. I got the sport top with them (Gwen was just standing there yesterday with it upside down spilling it all over the floor! haha) I like them too.. but I think I'm a little more fond of the straw cups.. maybe it's because I just like drinking from a straw! :)
we love the foogos too. thanks for suggesting them earlier!
Post a Comment